The Irène got their looks from 60s rain boots, thanks to their square toes and mini trotting heel. Easy to wear, it could get hard to take them off.
Their right-under-the-knee height works magic with miniskirts or seasonal dresses, like the Cody or the Adeline. But they would also look perfect with pleated trousers or straight jeans.
- Shiny leather boots in the style of rain boots with trotter heels.
- Height of the boot 40cm +5cm of heel, circumference at the ankle: 30.5cm, circumference at the top of the boot: 39cm, heel height: 5cm.
- This item fits true to size, take your usual size.
- Patent leather does not need to be waterproofed. Use a very slightly damp cloth for stains and a dry cloth to bring out the shine of the leather
- 100% calf leather
- Cleaning at a leather specialist.
- Made in Italy