A warm and comfortable fabric, short volumes, a fitted cut, and a round neckline: your wardrobe's new must-have. Virginia is upcycled with fabrics from our past collections.
Léa is 173cm and wears a size 36
There is nothing better than Rouje trousers and a pair of Irene boots to go with it.
Léa is wearing makeup by Les Filles en Rouje with La Palette Visage, La Palette Chaleur, and the Emilie lipstick
- Short jacket, box cut, upcycled hairy wool, long cuffed sleeves, gathers at the shoulders, 2 front pockets, 4 buttons, branded lining.
- Upcycled fabrics from the winter 21' Samuel wool coat in beige and Gerard.
- Total length: 59cm for a size 36. Allow 1cm more for each additional size.
- This item fits true to size, take your usual size.
- Main fabric: 65% wool, 20% polyamide, 10% mohair, 5% acrylic.
- Lining: 51% viscose, 49% acetate.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in Romania.